Saturday, August 30, 2008

I just thought that I should post a bit of progress.


The dark gray is blocked but untouched, the light gray is pretty much done, UVed with a RM subdiv scheme on it.


Now for a wireframe! :)


As this is modeling practice, I didn't really want to let displacement do any of the work, so there is a whole lot of faces to this thing. I think I am over 15k for the whole thing. After it's done I might remake it as a low poly and see if I can finally get normal mapping working in Renderman.

Ben Beach would know.

One last thing. She is not up to where I am wanting to show her yet, but I am also working on a character that I will be posting soon.

Yay for updates!

1 comment:

Daniel Andrews said...

Nice Gun Model. I do a fair bit of that at work as well. Im primarily an Animator thhough.
Nice Blog dude.